Accessibility Statement for Tacko
Tacko is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Tacko takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Tackosf.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Tacko is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Tacko. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Tacko:
- Phone: (415) 796-3534
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 3115 Fillmore Street (Filbert) San Francisco, CA 94123
- Postal address: 3115 Fillmore Street (Filbert) San Francisco, CA 94123
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of Tacko relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Tackosf.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Tackosf.com:
- Decorative Images: We utilize a lot of images, but they are only meant for decoration they are not informative and do not effect the accessibility of the site.
- Google maps: the google maps plugin is not the most accessible, but we have our locations address in multiple other locations on the website. To insure that all visitors will be able to get directions to out location.
Tacko assessed the accessibility of Tackosf.com by the following approaches:
- Google Lighthouse A11y Audits: we’ve strived to reach 100% on the google lighthouse A11y Audits. All pages on our site get at least a 75% or higher score.
- Tested with WAVE (Web Accessibility Evaluation tool): Using this tool we’ve tested out site and made necessary changes to meet our WCAG 2.0 level A goal.
This statement was created on 9 February 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.